Saturday 12 January 2008

The silly season is over; the crazy times begin.


According to my calendar, of the 12 weekends between now and when we have to leave, we have only 2 free weekends; crazy!

So, today we have been very busy. We have begun recovering the squabs in the van. I've chosen a 70's style fabric. Daniel is rather sceptical , but I'll let you be the judge. I have photos this time! I took these using our toy, the specs of which were detailed in another post.

We also bought a new stereo from Halfords. Details below; for the geeks. This was half price and with no delivery charges, beat any ebay alternatives. It plays MP3s from CDs, USB, SD and Aux. It also is a radio and has a remote. This magnificient asset, should be a huge selling point come October.
Unfortunately we will have to pay Haldfords to install it, fortunately, they currently have a half price installation deal.
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_238019_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__varient__categoryId_58751_crumb_33967-52752_parentcategoryrn_52752#

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pattern, brilliant!

I aw some wrapping paper for sale just before christmas, I didn't buy it but did feel a litle sad for the poor neglected little roll of paper.

Have an awesome trip!
P.S. Love the MP3 (etc) player

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric!! Awesome blog Maria, very entertaining! Now Ugs, where are those entries from you???

Gina :-)