Thursday 15 November 2007

It's in the name

So you voted. Whilst I, with my political science degree, wanted to declare the results of the referendum non binding, Daniel decreed that it would be bad luck to ignore the majority vote an thus, continue the Adventures of Marea and Daniel and The Red Baron (Pat for short)
So doomed to the obscurity of 'Pat for short' are my visions of Postman Pat and Jess the Cat memorabilia. Just picture it; Jess the cat by the Colosseum, Jess the cat by a Norwegian Fjord.


The Red Baron (Pat for short) has his first outing today.

Unfortunately the Black Bullet -the replacement for the Green Racing Machine - which replaced BB developed a strong smell of petrol on Wednesday morning and had to be taken to hospital. This neccessitated me driving TRB(P4S) to Alfredton train station where my collegue then drove me on to York. I was a bit apphrehensive that Pat would get his neck chopped off by the train station height limit bars, but we were okay as long as we drove in on the wrong side of the road.

No comments: