Friday 11 April 2008

The final farewell to Daniel's workmates

You must have taken me seriously when I said "YES - I'll come to work after my last day and cook you all breakfast in the Van." Of course I wanted to feed you all, say goodbye once more and show off our van :-)

So off to the supermarket for bacon, sausages, hash browns and cobs (for those not native to Nottingham - a cob is a bread bun). I'd already figured I needed to do some preparation at home else some workmates would be waiting for a very long time (and we would be out of cooking gas before we even started the trip). One last trip to work was made, the finishing fry done in the car park, and somehow I managed to pry everyone away from their desks!!

So here you go, you are all famous now - this is some of E.ON's finest employees (slacking off during work hours for a change ;-)



P.S. To Viv, Laura-Lee and everyone back home who worked with me for the IRD. I am very sorry I didn't offer this service to you - but then again, I didn't have a van to show off to you :-)

No comments: