Friday 4 April 2008

Fridayitis

Arriving home from work today only added to my fridayitis, which is
forecast to last for another week.

Waiting for me was a cool gift of Orikaso- fold flat tablware. It is
fantastically novel and will be heaps of fun - Thanks Anitra:-)

And...our new camera.
Our inadequate (but free) Kodak 4mexapixel digital has well and truely
kicked the bucket and so we have ventured into the SLR world (digital
of course).
Recently I have been so disapointed with the clarity and colour of our
photos when we have returned from holidays (which i am certain has had
nothing to do with the photograher and everything to do with our
crappy camera). So we have purchased a Canon EOS 400D. This is very
much at the beginner end of the market, but as we play and learn, we
(or one) will either get a taste for a higher spec hobby or it will
suffice.
One of my convincing arguments for buying an SLR was that
I'd be encouraged to take more photos and bump Daniel from his
official photographer status, so I'm looking forward to learning as
much as I can. Watch this space for photos and reports of camera
possession disputes.

No comments: